Sunday, July 19, 2009

Black Lung

So I have officially been named Black Lung after this terrible cough that I have that just wont seem to go away. It is making my life very difficult seeing that I am trying to have fun but instead am spending a lot of my time feeling miserable and coughing all the time. I just wish that it would go away so that I can enjoy all of next week. Also we have a new addition to out dorm... his name is Fredrick of Freddie... and he is a mouse. He scared the crap out of me yesterday when I was talking to the girls and I saw this little black thing scurry across the floor. Professor evens came up and tried to catch him but Freddie got away and now we dont know where he is.

Yesterday and today were pretty good. I spent all of yesterday doing laundry and laying in bed coughing my lungs out. It wasnt so fun but I got stuff done and Ilarene went and got me Thai food for dinner and that was really good.

We didnt get lost on our way to church today!!!! I was so glad because if we had I probably would have died right there on the side of the road because I was so tired. But life went well until we got to church and found out that one of the girls in young women's has swine flu, she wasnt contagious anymore but still it freaked the other girls out, I really didnt care, I am already sick and so I felt bad for her. After that I came home, went to bed and resumed coughing my lungs up. Anyway, tomorrow I have to up at 4 to leave for Scotland. I am so excited!!! We are staying in Durham Castle, where they film most of Harry Potter and then we are traveling down into the Lake district. I cant wait and I hope that I am ok by then so I can enjoy myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment