Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Im a BUM

I swear we must have the worst class schedule EVER!!! I come half way across the world and you want to keep me in classes all day???  I dont think so, we are going to have to work that one out because to day was ridiculous!  

Class started at 12:30 today but I woke up before eight and went down stairs and ate breakfast.  I was so determined to be productive today so I came back up to my room and spent the morning doing my English reading and writing a poem for the class.  I thought it was going great.  at about 11, I finally went and showered and got ready for the day, which is no small feat!  Have I ever mentioned that our showers are like two feet by two feet.  You cant even move your arms without hitting the wall, plus our showers only have two temperatures, hot and hotter.  I went to History and we managed to cover about a thousand years of history in an hour. It was a great class and I cant wait for more.  It wasnt until after History that I realized that I had another class at 3, its my cultural survey one.  So I had about an hour before my next class, not enough time to go anywhere.  So I took a nap and then went to my next class.  Class went until 4:40 and we learned about a lot of the South Asain cultures that are represented in London.  It was ok, but our teacher seemed to ramble forever and I was so hungry!!!  Class gets over and dinner is scheduled for 5:30, again not enough time to go anywhere, so I took another short cat nap.  Dinner went as normal and then Rebecca and I decided that we needed to get out of the center before we went crazy.  But we spent the next 45 minutes wandering around the center trying to find Kaitlin, who was no where to be found.  During this time we got to visit with our professors and see the flats where they live (they've got it a heck of a lot better then we do).  
We finally found Kaitlin and went on a grand adventure to Hyde park in search of the Peter Pan statue.  We wondered around for about an hour before we found a map that told us were it was.  It was a great time and we spent the time talking girl talk, which is the best!  
But can you believe it, I feel like I wasted an full day doing nothing but sitting in class and sleeping!  How could someone do that while living in a city like London!

No comments:

Post a Comment