Friday, August 7, 2009

Big Brother Is Watching!!!!

So any of you have not read 1984 Big Brother will mean nothing to you.... But I swear the Big Brother is here in London, disguised in the from of CCTV. So about an two hours ago Elizabeth Stuart and I went down to try and get tickets for Phantom of the Opera again and while be were waiting for the central line tube at the Queensway station I decided to take a picture in the tube for memory sake, since I am there all of the time. Well I forgot to turn my flash off and well it flashed when I took the photo. Less then two seconds later an announcement comes on... "Your attention please, we would like to remind all London Underground costumers that there is no flash photography in any of the London Underground station, thank you." Can I just say that really freaked me out. I know that there was a video camera in the station but the response time was just scary... Anyway we got on the train and when we got off at the next stop another announcement came on "Your attention please, we are experiencing delays on the central line due to the actions of a customer." It really freaked me out and I was just waiting for people to jump out and grab me and drag me off for accidentally taking a picture with my flash on. Oh well, it makes for a good story and fun memories.

This week has been really fun but also full of stress. My last paper for English was due and I really had a hard time writing it. I just couldn't seem to get the ideas in my head onto paper and it was really stressing me out. Eventually I got a pretty decent paper gave up and just turned it in. We also had finals this week. I thought they were going to be pretty hard based on the study guides and so I study really hard and did all the study guide and held a group study session. The test ended up being really easy and I finished my English one in 30 minutes and I finish my history one in 15 minutes. I was the first one done both times and I honestly think this is the first time that I have ever over prepared for exams. Also I have found that wearing a turban while taking exams really helps you focus... haha.

Tonight I think that we are going to watch movies and play poker all night and just hang out and enjoy the time that we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment